Tuesday 13 October 2009

Cambridge, here I come!

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh,

I can't wait to tell everyone that I'm coming to the UK between 24th November 2009 and 5th December 2009. The apparent purpose is for my graduation on 28th, but the hidden agenda is to see all my lovely sisters in the UK. Miss them all and hope to see them soon. I don't know how to arrange my schedule, but here it is, a very tentative one:

24th - arriving at Heathrow, stay at Dina's
25th - visiting Imperial sisters!
25th evening - travel to Cambridge, stay at Fatima's
26th - Arafah Day - fasting in Cambridge, go to TJ's house in the evening for dhikr
27th - Eid Day! Pray at Kelsey Kerridge Sports Hall as usual, meet all the sisters in the community!
28th - Graduation Day
28th evening - travel to Birmingham
29th - 30th - in Birmingham, visiting
30th evening - to Oxford
1st - Back to Cambridge for a research group meeting
2nd - 3rd - chill in Cambridge
4th - 5th - London, want to see Rihla sisters!
5th - off I fly back to Malaysia.

Not sure if it will work. I just hope that I get to see as many sisters as possible. The graduation is not important, it's seeing the sisters, those who have always been there supporting me, directly or indirectly, throughout my study in Cambridge. The graduation is not for me, but for them. May ALLAH increase them in their rank, deeds, rewards and mercy.

ALLAHU'alam.

Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment