Friday 28 August 2009

Stomach ache

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh,

I don't know what I have eaten that causes such stomach ache today and a few visits to the toilet today. This Ramadhan, besides suhur, I had my iftar either at the mosque or the prayer room with the sisters. We all eat in a big round tray. That is what Malaysian muslims perceive as Islamic eating in jemaah. I hope so.

Anyway, if we ate together, the same tray and the same food, we all should be having stomach ache unless it is the suhur food. I don't know cause I haven't seen the sisters yet today. They didn't turn up for fajr prayer at the prayer room this morning. I hope they are not having severe stomach ache that they couldn't make it to the fajr prayer. I had some biscuits (individually packed) and chocolate drink for suhur this morning. These shouldn't cause any food problem. I feel like food poisoning today. Hopefully, all the stuff is flushed out of my body system.

Hmm... what is iftar for today?

Wassalam.

2 comments:

  1. As-salaamu `alaykum,

    I pray you are feeling better. I bet you are missing the spicy curry at iftar time ;)

    Take care

    Salma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ws,

    Alhamdulillah, it stopped after Asr. Hmm... don't think I'll ever miss spicy curry :D What do you have for iftar?

    ReplyDelete