Wednesday 2 September 2009

Acceptance

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh,

Ya ALLAH, expand my chest, widen my heart, open my mind and let me accept all of Your creations, be they good or bad in my eyes, either I like them or not, for I am only Your timid humble little servant who has no right to judge Your perfect creations. Ya ALLAH, take my nafs al-amarah away from me, shower me Your tawfiq and guidance, lead me to my fitrah, align my every move, thought and intention to the way of Your Beloved (saw). You love to forgive, please pardon my sins and have mercy on me, for I bear witness that there is no other god than You, the only one that is worth to be worshipped, and Prophet Muhammad (saw) is Your Messenger, our leader. I submit my whole life to You and leave all my affairs in You. Innaka anta at-Tawwabu ar-Rahim.

Inna solati, wa nusuki, wa mahyaya, wa mamati, lillahi rabbilalamin.

Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment