Monday 21 September 2009

Eid Mubarak!

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh,

Taqabbalallahu wa minna wa minkum - a line that you said to congratulate muslims who have fasted the month of Ramadhan on Eid Day. Eid Mubarak, may your deeds in this holy month be accepted by ALLAH and rewarded. May ALLAH forgive all our sins, shower us with mercy and blessing, and free all of us from the Hell Fire.

We celebrated Eid in Malaysia on 20th September 2009. My sisters came to visit me and we had quite a nice day together going around town to visit people and eat a lot of traditional Eid food.

This is my first Eid after leaving the UK. I just realise that every Eid in the UK I don't miss anyone in Malaysia but now that I am in Malaysia, I am actually missing badly all my friends and aunties in the UK! Somehow they are closer to my hearts than people around me in Malaysia. Have I changed?

Anyway, wherever you are, my friends, my sisters, I wish you a very happy Eid and may we meet again soon.

Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment