Tuesday 1 September 2009

Mercy - Forgiveness - Freedom

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh,

1st - 10th of Ramadhan - Mercy

O ALLAH we seek Your love, and the love of those who love You, and any action that reaches Your love. O Allah we seek Your love, O ALLAH make us from the close loved ones, O ALLAH make us from Your close loved. O ALLAH make our reverence to You as though we see You, and make us from the close loved. O ALLAH we seek Your love, and the love of those who love You, and any action that reaches Your love – O The Most Beneficent, O The Most Compassionate.

11th - 20th of Ramadhan - Forgiveness

O Allah! You are my Lord! None has the right to be worshipped but You. You created me and I am Your slave, and I am faithful to my covenant and my promise as much as I can. I seek refuge with You from all the evil I have done. I acknowledge before You all the blessings You have bestowed upon me, and I confess to You all my sins. So I entreat You to forgive my sins, for nobody can forgive sins except You. [The best dua for repentance]

O ALLAH, You are the One who pardons greatly and loves to pardon, so pardon me. [same dua for Laylatul-Qadr]

21st - 30th of Ramadhan - Freedom from Hell Fire

O ALLAH! We ask You to be pleased with us, reward us with the Paradise and we seek Your refuge from Your anger and the punishment of the Fire.

ALLAHU'alam.

Wassalam.


No comments:

Post a Comment